COMMITMENT TO STUDY 2016/2017
Redbridge College aims
To inspire, develop and provide opportunity for all Redbridge College students and staff to succeed.
To create a working and learning environment that promotes respect and dignity through modelling and promoting inclusive behaviour by all those involved.
Students need to have the commitment/responsibility to.
- Attend and be punctual to all your learning activities including timetabled English + Maths and achieve your targets.
- Be well behaved in a way which respects other students, staff and local resident.
- Show respect for safety and well-being of yourself and that of others, ensuring your actions do not disrupt the learning of others.
- Successfully complete work by submission dates.
- Work hard to achieve targets that have been set.
- Please note that holidays must not be booked during college weeks.
- Ensure your ID is visible and your lanyard is worn around your neck at all times.
- Use mobile phones and other personal technology in teaching areas only when specific permission to assist learning has been granted.
- Respect all college equipment and use specialist facilities in accordance with the specific rules and guidelines in place.
- Maintain a healthy, tidy and clean environment by placing all litter/rubbish in the bins.
- Chewing Gum is not allowed on College premises.
- Please do not spit anywhere in College indoors or outdoors.
- Dress appropriately for learning and the security of the communal college areas i.e. not wearing hoods, hats or peaked caps (except for religious purposes).
- Comply with the college car parking requirements.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area.
By enrolling at the college you have agreed to the conditions set out in the Commitment to Study 2016/2017.